Immigration Attorneys in The Woodlands & Houston
At Garg & Associates, PC, our mission is to successfully execute legal cases to our clients' satisfaction delivering Quality, Value, and Care. We are committed to providing our clients highly experienced, aggressive and personalized representation they require to achieve successful outcome for their very important immigration-related cases.
OUR IMMIGRATION LAW PRACTICE
Our attorneys work closely with our clients to lead them through the exacting immigration process and counsel them to choose the right options, thus achieving effective communication and desired successful results. We provide legal assistance in all facets of Immigration Law to Businesses, Families and Individuals from our service centers in Houston, The Woodlands and also out of state locations in NM and CA for our various clients across the U.S. and abroad.
Free Initial Consultation on phone, for any of your immigration issues for your case assessment, overview of execution approach, and anticipated legal cost prior to contractually retaining our highly qualified and experienced attorneys.
We treat you as our clients with courtesy and care and plan your case execution after realistic assessment and pragmatic strategy of objectives.
RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN U.S. IMMIGRATION
- Syria Nationals: The Department of Homeland Security has re-designated Syria for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and extended the existing TPS from October 1, 2013 thru March 31, 2015.
- Deferred Action (DACA, Dreamers'): President Obama Initiative for those childhood arrivals who wish to obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD), need to file for deferred action consideration. Contact us to establish your being qualified for EAD.
- CIR, Comprehensive Immigration Reform: On April 17, a bipartisan group of senators known as the "Gang of Eight" introduced the first major immigration proposal in several years, aimed at comprehensively overhauling the nation's immigration laws:
- The "Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013" (the bill), would give adjustment of status to eleven million plus illegal immigrants who entered the U.S. before December 31st, 2011 to that of Registered Provisional Immigrant (RPI). Eligible applicants need to pay a $1,000. fine to the US Government, pay back taxes, know English, remain employed and pass a criminal background check.
- With regard Family-based visas, the bill would allow unlimited number of visas per year for foreign spouses, children and parents of U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Also, would move the family-based 2A category into the immediate relative category.
- Family-based visa, Category-4 (US Citizens sponsoring their siblings’ Permanent Resident Petitions), the bill may eliminate this category altogether….those interested in availing this option should act now.
- With regard Employment-based visas, the bill would double the annual cap on H-1B visas for highly skilled workers from 65K to 110K with the potential to increase as much as 180K.
- The bill may further benefit Indian Nationals who now represent one-third of the 65K high skilled visas allowed under this visa category. Graduate students from India in the U.S. in the field of math, science, and engineering, who otherwise would have to leave the country, may benefit from this increment in available H-1B visas.
- The bill may also benefit Nationals from China and other Asian countries since H-1B type visas are the most popular visa amongst them.
Please regularly review this website for the latest developments and information on immigration issues, and contact us to help you further in making right decisions in processing your personal immigration matter, successfully.
ABOGADOS DE INMIGRACIÓN Y CONSEJEROS LEGALES
En Garg & Associates, PC, nuestra misión es la de ejecutar con éxito los casos legales a la satisfacción de nuestros Clientes. Estamos comprometidos a proporcionar a nuestros clientes una representación altamente experimentado y agresivo y personalizado que necesitan para lograr el éxito de sus casos relacionados con la inmigración muy importantes.
At Garg & Associates, We Listen, We Act, and We Fight for You to Win.
For quick response for any situation requiring a qualified Criminal Defense Lawyer, Contact Garg & Associates immediately at 281-362-2865 or 1-800-242-2151 or use our Contact Form.
Begin Your Case Evaluation
- Business-related Immigration Matters
- Employer-based Visas
- Investors’ Visas (E-2 types)
- Petition for Immigrant Worker (I-140, EB-5 types)
- Family-based Visas
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Deferred Action (Dreamers’)
- Removal of Condition/Adjustment of Status
- Renewal / Replacement of Permanent Resident Card
- Student Visa (F-1)
- Cultural/Exchange Visa (J-1)
- Religious Visa (R-1)
- TPS - Temporary Protected Status
- Removal Proceedings (Deportation)
- Consular Processing
OUR CORE PRINCIPLES
Commitment to our clients
- Courteous Care