Deferred Action - Immigration Attorneys Houston & The Woodlands
At Garg & Associates we provide complete legal services related to the deferred action initiative created under the first Obama administration. It became effective on June, 2012. Anyone who was 31 years old or less by June 15th, 2012, arrive into the U.S. before turning 16, has no significant past criminal history, has a high school diploma or its equivalent, and has resided here in the U.S. since June 15th, 2007, need to contact our offices right away. You may be eligible to work in the U.S. legally on an Employment Authorization Document.
At Garg & Associates we work directly with provisional unlawful presence waivers. This became effective this past 4th of March of 2013. Under this provision, any beneficiary on a family based petition can file for this waiver here in the U.S. while waiting for the interview to be scheduled and take place abroad. If anyone entered the U.S. without inspection and is the beneficiary on a family based petition, need to contact us at once, so no time is wasted."
For quick response for any situation requiring a qualified Criminal Defense Lawyer, Contact Garg & Associates immediately at 281-362-2865 or 1-800-242-2151 or use our Contact Form.
Begin Your Case Evaluation
- Business-related Immigration Matters
- Employer-based Visas
- Investors’ Visas (E-2 types)
- Petition for Immigrant Worker (I-140, EB-5 types)
- Family-based Visas
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Deferred Action (Dreamers’)
- Removal of Condition/Adjustment of Status
- Renewal / Replacement of Permanent Resident Card
- Student Visa (F-1)
- Cultural/Exchange Visa (J-1)
- Religious Visa (R-1)
- TPS - Temporary Protected Status
- Removal Proceedings (Deportation)
- Consular Processing
OUR CORE PRINCIPLES
Commitment to our clients
- Courteous Care