The information contained in the Garg & Associates, PC website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Unless otherwise referenced the attorneys are not certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
No recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this Web site contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. Garg & Associates, PC expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this site. The transmission of this site, in part or in whole, and/or communication with Garg & Associates, PC via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between the firm and any recipients.
The firm does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this Web site.
Begin Your Case Evaluation
- Business-related Immigration Matters
- Employer-based Visas
- Investors’ Visas (E-2 types)
- Petition for Immigrant Worker (I-140, EB-5 types)
- Family-based Visas
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Deferred Action (Dreamers’)
- Removal of Condition/Adjustment of Status
- Renewal / Replacement of Permanent Resident Card
- Student Visa (F-1)
- Cultural/Exchange Visa (J-1)
- Religious Visa (R-1)
- TPS - Temporary Protected Status
- Removal Proceedings (Deportation)
- Consular Processing
OUR CORE PRINCIPLES
Commitment to our clients
- Courteous Care